Hope You Had a Good Day in Spanish

I hope you had a great day ay hop yu hahd ey greyt dey phrase 1. Que is used at the beginning because this phrase is actually a shortened version of I hope you have a good day or Espero que tengas un buen día.


Good Morning Funny Good Morning Quotes Good Morning Animation Good Morning Quotes

I hope you had a good day.

. Country or region Spain. Im hearing good things. Espero que haya pasado un buen día formal singular I hope you had a good day.

Espero que hayas tenido un buen día. Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a good day Portuguese-English dictionary and search engine for Portuguese translations. To have a good time To have fun Pasárselo bien.

Cómo te fue todo. I hope you had a good day. Suggest as a translation of i hope you had a happy holiday.

With your families on Presidents Day. I hope - Espero you had - que hayas tenido a - un male una female good - buen male buena female day - día. I hope that grin means you had a good day at the office.

Hope you had a good birthday. Used to address one person a. I hope you had a good day at work.

A medida que avance la semana espero que tengan en cuenta l o que he dicho. My daughter had a lovely wedding and our fa mily had a wonderful day. See a translation Report copyright infringement.

Dear arch bishop sic i hope you are having a great day. I hope you had great holidays. - I hope tomorrows a better one.

I hope its a good day for you Tawney. Hope you had a good day at school. Espero que hayas tenido un buen día.

Cause on a good day you get to tell yourself. What is commonly used at night. I hope - Espero.

If you ever hope to s pend eternity in the wonderful heav e n He has prep a red you will have to p lease Him. The most you can hope for is one good day. Mi hija tuvo una hermosa boda y nuestra familia disfrutó un día maravilloso.

You had a great time. Espero que hayas tenido un. 1 Translations Robert Cicilia on Dec 20 2012 Reply.

You had - que hayas tenido. Acabo de llegar al trabajo. Used to address one person a.

Que tengas un buen día. Otra vez gracias y espero que tenga un hermoso dia Last Update. I hope that grin.

The Spanish translation for I hope you had a good day is Que tuviste un buen Dia. I hope you had a good day. A - un male una female good - buen male buena female day - día.

Espero que te lo hayas pasado muy bien To have a good time To have fun Pasárselo bien Pasarlo bien the se is optional but if you decide to use it you have to conjugate it as well Espero que te lo hayas pasado muy bien. I have two questions for you. Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a happy holiday Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish translations.

The owner of it will not be notified. How did everything goEspero que hayas pasado un buen día. Learn more about these types of commands here.

Synonym for Hope you had a good day. I hope this email finds you well We know that this phrase only differs by one word but it somehow sounds a bit more formal than I hope this finds you well 3. Que pases un buen día informal singular People are very polite in this country.

I hope your day went well. - Espero que mañana sea mejor. A phrase is a group of words commonly used together eg once upon a time.

Sharon Moyers 3626 views good evening hope you had a good day spanish. Ojalá hayas tenido un buen cumpleaños. Buenas tardes espero que tuviste un buen dia.

Espero que le esté yendo bien. Thank you again and have a beautiful day Spanish. - I hope tomorrows a better one.

I hope you are having a productive day If you feel that asking about the recipients health is a little too personal you may want to avoid asking about it. Tenga tengas Tenga is the subjunctive form of the verb tener being used as an imperative. The wrong words are highlighted.

As this week prog resses I since rely hope you all will keep wh at I have said in mind. I hope you had a good day. Its been a pleasure to have you on board and hope you have a good day.

How do you say Good evening hope you had a good day in Spanish. Look up in Linguee. I hope _____ whatever you would say.

The most you can hope for is one good day. Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this. Many translated example sentences containing i hope you had a great weekend Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish.

Espero que hayas tenido un buen día. This is not a good example for the translation above. Querido arzo bispo lit.

Además usted ha hecho un buen trabajo como nuestro obispo. Espero que hayas pasado un buen día informal singular I hope you had a good day. Answers Close When you disagree with an answer.

Espero que hayas tenido un gran día. The I is just implied when you say hope you had a good dayThey are just the same English US French France German Italian Japanese Korean Polish Portuguese Brazil Portuguese Portugal Russian Simplified Chinese China Spanish Mexico Traditional Chinese Taiwan Turkish Vietnamese. Pasaron un día maravilloso.

Que tengas un buen día informal singular It was good to see you John. I hope you had a great day. Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana.

Good beginning if you had such a hope but you may with confidence go a great deal. The best way to reply in Spanish would be Y tu tambien meaning You as well. 6 rows Translate Hope you had a good day.

I hope you have a good dayMe alegro de verte John. See Spanish-English translations with audio. Hope you had a great weekend.

It does not match my. Espero que haya tenido unas vacaciones geniales. Also you are doing a good job at being our bishop.

Espero que todos hayan tenido un buen f. Tell your friends about it.


I Just Wanted To Say That I Hope You Have A Wonderful Day Wonderful Day Quotes Great Day Quotes Good Day To You


Time For Tea And Relaxation Hope You Re Having A Great Day Good Afternoon Afternoon Good Aftern Good Evening Greetings Afternoon Quotes Good Afternoon Quotes


Hi Hope You Had A Good Day And Are Having A Good Night If Not Hope It Gets Better Good Day Quotes Good Night Funny Have A Good Night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Buoy With Orange Markings and Black Lettering

What Is the Best Summary of This Paragraph